Hello, We are foster parents and also have 5 children of our own ranging from 22yr-12yr. Our first foster baby (1yr) came to us 12/22/2018 a few days later cps asked us to take Bells (12/26/2018) she was only 2 months old. We were asked only a short few months after if we would like to adopt her, my husband and I didn't even hesite with YES!!!! Our first foster baby's Mom had another baby and they didn't have placement for him so we decided to take him so that way they can stay together, at this point we have a 2 year old, 1 year old and newborn plus our own children but we were happy and we have a large suport system to make everything run well. On Aug 11,2020 I got a phone call from the social telling be now Bells mom had another baby I now that I am maxed out and am unable to take in another baby but this child is Bells brother i knew I wanted her to have her brother! I asked my very close friend if she would take him and she jumped at it knowing that we can keep these kids with family and they would grow up together. At this time we should have already adopted Bells but because of covid everything was prolonged do to courts being closed and such. Lets fast forward to now! I have had Bells for 3 years now and my friend has had brother since he was born a little over a year now. Now "Paternal grandfather" poped up In July of 2021 he has known of these children for this long and waited this long to pop in. Remember Bells was supposed to be adopted already and her brother was already in the process to start the adoption process with my friend. I requested a DNA because Mom of Bells says there's a strong chance that that is not the grandfathers sons childen. Dad on bith certificate is African american and Bells is a very very Caucasian. The court DENIED my request for a DNA test for BOTH children. They are wanting to move Bells after 3 years of knowing Me as mommy my husband as daddy and all the children as her brothers and sisters, wanting to move brother when all he knows is my friend as mommy! Without any proof of blood relations, even if It was at this point moving her would be completely devastating to her and our family. Both children have therepy that they need on a weekly bases a few times a week being that there is signs of autism and diagnoses of fetal alcohol syndome disorder and learning delays. They are both doing so well with the way things are now they have so much suport, love, stableness where they are now moving them would crush my little girl if only you can see how she is with us shes such a loving cuddly little girl with us! Her brother is such a mams boy he adors my friend. We call in to court being that things were being done over the phone due to Covid and the court would not let us participate or even listen in to the hiring. We are left in the dark and we were told by someone that is involved in the hirings that they are planning on moving the children with there 63 year old single grandfather in ANOTHER state, that if we want a chance we would should hire an attorney. We were prepared to pay for an adoption attorney but not this too. I dont understand why after all this time they would move them. Please help us! we are fighting for them because they can not fight for themselves! I know in my heart that this is where they are supposed to be! Please help us with whatever you can, anything helps even sharing our story and keeping these kids in your prayers and every child that is is in the system!! Thank you so much for taking the time to read our story.



